I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- LDS.org Has a Blog?
- Jim L.: @Last Lemming I just died. “Under the Bushel” lol
- Jason: Clark Goble, I would follow the heck out of that blog.
- Travis: For some reason, the #1 theme by far is Sabbath observance. It’s almost half...
Notes From All Over
- Ground Broken for First Central Africa Temple February 12, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Invites Fans to Join Virtual Hallelujah Chorus February 12, 2016
- Church Urges “Cautious Approach” on Medical Marijuana Issue in Utah February 12, 2016
- Freedmen's Bureau Project Reaches Halfway Point February 12, 2016
- With Kinshasa Temple Groundbreaking, Church Growing Rapidly in Africa February 12, 2016
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016