While to some it may seem like “the work of salvation” is about missionary work, the Church takes a much broader view. In this chapter of Handbook 2, the work of salvation is defined as including “member missionary work, convert retention, activation of less-active members, temple and family history work, and teaching the gospel.” Clearly salvation doesn’t end with baptism. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- Brad L: ABM (73), when you mention how there is a rising tide against religious beliefs,...
- mem: I believe Canada has had SSM for quite a while. Anyone know the Church’s...
- Josh Smith: Brad L, I’m glad someone looked up what actually happened in Coeur...
- Nate Oman: I actually agree with you about the difference between defending religious...
- Walter van Beek: Nate (13): Freedom is a complex concept, as it includes both absences and...
Notes From All Over
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performs Fourth of July Concert at West Point July 5, 2015
- Funeral Services Scheduled for President Boyd K. Packer July 4, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sings at Yankee Stadium on East Coast Tour July 4, 2015
- President Boyd K. Packer Dies At Age 90 July 3, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ manipulation ’
September 3, 2011 | 14 commentsBy Kent Larsen