While Matthew’s is largely from Joseph’s perspective, Luke’s from Mary’s This does not mean, however, that Joseph and Mary were necessarily the sources—rather that the evangelists focused on them and what they represented Luke included poetic passages or songs to personalize the characters of his infancy narrative (canticles, more below) Luke adds the stories about... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Most Important Question about the Future of Mormonism
- Mike: > My prediction is that in the coming generations Mormonism will be dominated by...
- Clark Goble: It seems, for instance, those churches that have tended to embrace the...
- FarSide: I, too, have problems with the marriage analogy. Indeed, I have problems with any...
- Dave K: Nate, I’ve given more thought to your marriage analogy. Setting aside for...
- nateoman: Mathew: I don’t think that those who are carping on the internet are...
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015