For the third (and, I hope, final) time, I read this chapter on an airplane, taking notes as I read it. And there are just a couple quick things I want to highlight and discuss, and one sentence that really troubled me. Read more »
- Women in General Conference: It’s Not a “Primary Voice”
- Alison Moore Smith: “Hahaha, I love your spelled-out impression of Brother...
- Alison Moore Smith: Left Field, if you can find David Bowie and give him a nudge that...
- Sandy: Thank you for stating what I have always thought. Sherri Dew was always one female...
- Ivan W.: Should be “Adam and Eve” (or perhaps “male and female”)...
- Ivan W.: “It’s Adam + Eve, not Adam + Kids.” Actually. it’s pretty much...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ learning ’
I love the first lesson in the Lorenzo Snow manual. It seems like Snow’s love of learning is second to none among latter-day Prophets. And his statements about learning are wonderful: “Though we may now neglect to improve our time, to brighten up our intellectual faculties, we shall be obliged to improve them sometime. We have got so much ground to walk over, and if we fail to travel to-day, we shall have so much more to travel to-morrow.” Read more »