If you had any doubt about the impact of the announcement yesterday that missionary service for men and women can begin earlier, just read the reactions in the bloggernacle, on facebook and twitter and even in major newspapers. The largest of the blogs in the bloggernacle have already weighed in on the change… multiple times… in less than 24 hours. I have to wonder; has anyone not put in their two cents? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Privilege and the Family
- John Hancock: Alma 31:5 – Exactly. One of the best ways to strengthen and defend the...
- stephenchardy: By the way, I love your post and hope that we can learn to respond in a way...
- stephenchardy: Nathaniel: These data are interesting and compelling. I understand that 100...
- Atlantic Toast Conference: You might be interested in this excellent article by Mary...
- Alison Moore Smith: rah #10: I bet that at least some of what I have classified in my mind...
- Naismith: I never heard the Primary Voice. People would point out examples, and I never...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ language learning ’
October 7, 2012 | 92 commentsBy Kent Larsen