Meet Joseph Wafula Sitati, introduced today as a new member of the First Quorum of the Seventy. He is the first African General Authority and only the second black General Authority (the first being Helvécio Martins, a Brazilian who served five years in the Second Quorum of the Seventy from 1990 to 1995). (Joseph and Gladys Sitati) Read more »
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- Josh Smith: Brad L, I’m glad someone looked up what actually happened in Coeur...
- Brad L: The city of Coeur d’Alene has already announced that they will aggressively pursue...
- ABM: People that drink iced tea are not a protected class. Sexual Orientation increasingly...
- Frank Pellett: Wilfried (45), “For Mormons, to “compromise” your standards is evil....
- ji: Yes, Nigeria can uphold a law that sends homosexuals to jail. And Canada can uphold a...
Notes From All Over
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performs Fourth of July Concert at West Point July 5, 2015
- Funeral Services Scheduled for President Boyd K. Packer July 4, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sings at Yankee Stadium on East Coast Tour July 4, 2015
- President Boyd K. Packer Dies At Age 90 July 3, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Joseph Wafula Sitati ’
Since we’re not doing open threads during the sessions of conference, we’re trying to start comment threads at the end of the session, so that once you have heard and thought a little about the entire session and the individual talks. So take your notes during the sessions, and let us know after the session is over. Here’s a few thoughts on Saturday Afternoon’s session of conference. I’d welcome your thoughts also. Read more »