This second of three posts, covers Times and Seasons reader Last Lemming’s suggestions for Mormon of the Year for the years 1970 through 1989. We already posted on Monday his picks for 1950 through 1969 and on Friday morning we will list his picks for 1990 through 2007. I suspect as these posts get into more familiar and more recent territory, more of you will have comments and suggestions about who Last Lemming suggested and who should have been suggested instead. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Wickedly Awesome Traditions of My Fathers and Mothers
- Mike: We don’t have anything that’s really worth reading about. When we get...
- Adam G.: Fun stuff. I’d tell you my family traditions, but they are all so...
- Matt Evans: Awesome, Kylie. We have fun family traditions but none like these!
- DW: … I truly see a reactionary attempt by the church and the top leaders to...
- DW: If You read and pray about the BofM and know it to be true, JS must be true for he...
Notes From All Over
- Montreal Mormon Flash Mob Musically Shares Christmas Message December 22, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ Jack Anderson ’
January 14, 2009 | 26 commentsBy Kent Larsen