King Benjamin’s oft-cited dictum that service to our fellow man is service to God is well known among Mormons. And, if surveys like the recent University of Pennsylvania survey are accurate, Mormons do quite well putting the idea in practice. Still, better than others doesn’t mean that we are where we should be or ought to be. And, like all humans, we have our rationales for failure to act. So perhaps a poem that addresses our failures will work well with Book of Mormon lesson #15. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- On Conflation; or, Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater in 1911
- Tim: “I think people overestimate the degree of our understanding of the natural...
- Cameron N.: Ben S., from what I can tell, usually people stuff like Job/Jonah in one silo...
- Ben S.: That’s just the thing, thor. Before we believe it, we must figure out what...
Notes From All Over
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
- Church Issues Update on Health of Leaders May 8, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 8, 2015 May 8, 2015