King Benjamin’s oft-cited dictum that service to our fellow man is service to God is well known among Mormons. And, if surveys like the recent University of Pennsylvania survey are accurate, Mormons do quite well putting the idea in practice. Still, better than others doesn’t mean that we are where we should be or ought to be. And, like all humans, we have our rationales for failure to act. So perhaps a poem that addresses our failures will work well with Book of Mormon lesson #15. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Guest Post: The World Is Improving
- ABM: p, I have seen some of those types at church too. The church isn’t them…...
- p: Guilty as charged, ABM, but the wards I’ve belonged to, as Tim above seems to...
- Steve Smith: First dibs, you obviously haven’t been listening closely enough to the...
- Sara: Thank you Julie!
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 January 2015 January 30, 2015
- Construction of Rome Italy Temple to Resume at Normal Pace January 29, 2015
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015