We opened nominations for Mormon of the Year 2011 on December 9th. To keep everyone up to date, here are the nominations so far. Nominations remain open through December 31st, and a public vote on the candidates will begin January 1st. Feel free to make additional nominations or second any of those that have not yet been seconded, if you think they are worthy. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Privilege and the Family
- Kristine A: The problem being is the rhetoric of “defending” marriage and its...
- Steve Smith: Thanks for this, Nathaniel. I really didn’t understand Rebecca J’s piece in...
- thor: I loved your post, and appreciate the level of detail into the ambiguity and benefit...
- JimD: . . . imagine a situation where ‘an entire community was struck by the following...
- Left Field: During conference sessions, David Bowie comments at BCC under the name...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015