Do we have a right to wear garments? If we do, how far does that right go? What , kind of right is it? Is it a human right? Or a legal one that might disappear and reappear as we pass national boundaries? Read more »
- SMPT Teaser: A Close Reading of Alma 32
- Tyler: Re: your paraphrase and the commentary on verse 24: Here’s an alternate...
- Ben S.: Thanks Ryan and Terry. Excellent suggestions.
- Terry H: Ryan. Another place to look for this is Jack Welch’s article on Melchizedek...
- Witteafval: With the mention of demographics, one thing worth considering is how the...
- Tom: Gerrit Gong replaces Elder Rasband in the Presidency of the Seventy. Elder Gong is a...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ High Priest ’
A High Priest I know is in crisis. He is an immigrant who, like many other Church members, came to the US without a visa, according to what I understand of the situation. After arriving here he joined the Church, and eventually fell in love and married a U.S. Citizen, a wonderful, faithful Church member. This situation would normally put him on track for a green card and U.S. citizenship. But this brother is facing deportation, and his ward and stake are praying for a miracle that will keep him here in the United States. Read more »