Do we have a right to wear garments? If we do, how far does that right go? What , kind of right is it? Is it a human right? Or a legal one that might disappear and reappear as we pass national boundaries? Read more »
- Practical Apologetics: Historicity
- Mike: When the author of Moroni 10:4 wrote: “And when ye shall receive these things,...
- PP: Mary Ann – Indeed, the mental gymnastics of the middle road can be difficult!...
- JEF: An improved version of the “Scripture as Incarnation” essay appears in...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ High Priest ’
A High Priest I know is in crisis. He is an immigrant who, like many other Church members, came to the US without a visa, according to what I understand of the situation. After arriving here he joined the Church, and eventually fell in love and married a U.S. Citizen, a wonderful, faithful Church member. This situation would normally put him on track for a green card and U.S. citizenship. But this brother is facing deportation, and his ward and stake are praying for a miracle that will keep him here in the United States. Read more »