A new issue of The Mormon Review is available, with Adam Miller’s review of Groundhog Day, directed by Harold Ramis. The article is available at: Adam Miller, “Groundhog Day,” The Mormon Review, vol.2 no. 5 For more information about MR, please take a look at the prospectus by our editor-in-chief Richard Bushman (“Out of the Best Books: Introducing The Mormon Review,” The Mormon Review, vol.1 no.1 ). In addition to our website, you can have The Mormon Review delivered to your inbox. Finally, please consider submitting an article to MR. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- the other Marie: A somewhat later (1868) but fascinating account of Utah polygamy was that...
- Dave: For some terribly interesting scholarly thoughts on this subject, go read this post...
- SilverRain: As someone who has been through domestic violence as a Mormon, having another...
- Frank Pellett: juliathepoet (29) – “Let’s also be honest that the lack of...
- Alison Moore Smith: Hedgehog, very interesting article. I lived in England for a bit when...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015