Times & Seasons is happy to introduce our newest guest blogger, Rana Lehr-Lehnardt. Rana is a mother of three who just finished up her first semester teaching at the University of Missouri at Kansas City Law School. After spending several years in the D. C. area, Rana and her family are adjusting to life in Liberty, Missouri where her husband, Mark, has established a corporate and international trade practice. Before finding her way to the University of Missouri, Rana attended law school at BYU, clerked on the Tenth Circuit for Judge Terrence O’Brien, earned an L.L.M. from Columbia Law... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Recommended NT Resources, part 3: History and Commentary
- Ardis E. Parshall: Oh, duh, sorry. I guess I was so eager to get to the book list that I...
- Ben S.: Thanks JMS. I’d heard good things about the new manual, but hadn’t...
- Ardis E. Parshall: I didn’t notice until I had already bought a couple of these...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: The Lord is a higher authority than the Prophet, therefore...
- Josh Smith: Johnathan, I’m interested in the idea of “obedience to a higher...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: You are not getting annoying, I assure you. However, I believe...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | November 26 November 26, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 26 November 2014 November 26, 2014
- Mormons Join Christians Around the World to Celebrate the Bible November 25, 2014
- The Voice of Religious Conscience November 25, 2014
- Church to Send Email Messages to Members Worldwide November 25, 2014
- Violin Phenom Lindsey Stirling to Live Chat Online with Mormon Youth November 24, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ guests ’
July 22, 2009 | 5 commentsBy Marc Bohn
Times & Seasons is pleased to welcome our newest guest blogger, Jayme Blakesley. Read more »
July 6, 2009 | 2 commentsBy Marc Bohn
Times & Seasons is pleased to welcome our newest guest blogger, Ms. Rebecca McConkie Smylie. Read more »