Times & Seasons is happy to introduce our newest guest blogger, Rana Lehr-Lehnardt. Rana is a mother of three who just finished up her first semester teaching at the University of Missouri at Kansas City Law School. After spending several years in the D. C. area, Rana and her family are adjusting to life in Liberty, Missouri where her husband, Mark, has established a corporate and international trade practice. Before finding her way to the University of Missouri, Rana attended law school at BYU, clerked on the Tenth Circuit for Judge Terrence O’Brien, earned an L.L.M. from Columbia Law... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Silfo: It wouldn’t be the first time, would it dan?
- dan: Silfo — please let us know if the Holy Ghost tells you that the Prophet and...
- Silfo: I think the the decisions of the apostles unanimous or not need to be verified by...
- Clark Goble: James, are you thinking of this article from when he was a student? (Page 63)...
- James Olsen: Gerald, really enjoyed this. I know Matt Grey has written about the...
Notes From All Over
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
- Apostles Visit Government Leaders in South Pacific, Central America January 27, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘ guests ’
July 22, 2009 | 5 commentsBy Marc Bohn
Times & Seasons is pleased to welcome our newest guest blogger, Jayme Blakesley. Read more »
July 6, 2009 | 2 commentsBy Marc Bohn
Times & Seasons is pleased to welcome our newest guest blogger, Ms. Rebecca McConkie Smylie. Read more »