This talk was given early on in Elder Maxwell’s time as an Apostle and I think it is an excellent example of what I liked about him. “Granted, there is not full correlation among the four Gospels about the events and participants at the empty garden tomb. Yet the important thing is that the tomb was empty, because Jesus had been resurrected! Essence, not tactical detail!” Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Short Musings on the Wu-Tang Clan, Ezekiel, and Church Curriculum
- Jack of Hearts: And happily none on his politics either.
- Ben S: I note that next year’s President Benson manual includes two chapters on the...
- Christian J: This is a tight analogy. Its true that my tamped urge to blurt out unsavory...
- Nathaniel Givens: Dave K- Once again, I generally agree with you Nathaniel, though I have...
- Nathaniel Givens: Jeff G- I definitely could have made that a bit clearer. No worries!...
- Nathaniel Givens: anon (post #6)- I’m not so sure we can draw such an absolute line in the...
Notes From All Over
- Faith Online: In Your Own Words | 21 November 2014 November 21, 2014
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014