The marble skin of Joseph’s perfectly-muscled chest sparkled like diamonds in the Palmyra sun. Emma stared, captivated by the velvet tones of his voice, the intoxicating scent of his tousled bronze hair. “You should stay away from me,” he had warned her moodily. “I’m too dangerous.” But he couldn’t seem to stay away from her . . . My masterpiece will be available at fine bookstores everywhere, just as soon as I get it all written. I expect you all to purchase copies for home and office, and as Christmas gifts for nieces, and open-minded nephews. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- We Are Made to Suffer
- Nathaniel Givens: Nate- But to question mankind’s desire to eliminate it represents a kind...
- Nate: Nathaniel asks: ” But I also wondered if we’ve reached a point in our society...
- kenngo1969: Re – #4: Reminds me of an exchange that took place on Mormon Dialogue...
- Mike Maxwell: Authentic will wrestle with relevant. All too often, our Mormon lingo loses...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ Great Mormon Novel ’
June 15, 2009 | 44 commentsBy Kent Larsen
The Book of Jer3miah phenomenon has been noticed on Salon, coincidentally just as an ill-advised Mormon Times essay touched off strong reactions by suggesting that the Great Mormon Novel could never exist. Read more »