In honor of my grandfather, who passed away yesterday at the tender age of 93, I thought I’d post a few photographs. He was a kind and generous man who was always upright in his dealings and loved to surround himself with family. He was not a member of the Church (my mother is a convert), but he led a moderate and principled life that will continue to serve as an example to me. His memory will be carried by his children and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren. This last fall, my wife and I were lucky enough to sneak... Read more »
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Rosemary N. Palmer: I’ve lived in over twenty wards in six states across the US, and...
- Julie M. Smith: Keith, great advice and great idea to put it in an email. I’d...
- Keith: When I was a bishop of a Student Ward, I would give this general advice in an email...
- effervescentfrancois: end of 3rd line–”when no one would discuss”
- effervescentfrancois: How do General Authorities, and other Church leaders, receive...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ Grandparents ’
This photo was taken the week before we moved across the country and left all of our family back home. Just a warm summer evening, feeding the ducks with Grandma and Grandpa, and enjoying the experience. I never understood why people said it was great to be a grandparent, until I became a parent myself. Though some days as a young mom seem rough rather than fun, I cherish the moments that I get to kiss their warm cheeks, hug their small bodies, and then out of the blue they say “I love you mom”. When my little ones... Read more »