I returned yesterday from attending the 3rd annual conference of the Associação Brasileira de Estudos Mórmons (Brazilian Mormon Studies Association) inspired with the fascinating subjects covered during the conference and ready to dive into another year of research in preparation for next year’s conference. In particular, one presentation was groundbreaking, changing the perception of Mormonism in Mexico before WWII. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seafloor Spreading, or Why I’m Mormon
- Steve Smith: Clark, there is a pattern of separation exhibited not only by Adam M, but by...
- ABMiller: Well, my considered answer is — BOTH, past and present, are an origin in...
- p: Meanwhile, Old Man a few “cold dead stones [from] our geologic past” would...
- mirrorrorrim: Clark, I agree. But with that being true, you’re faced with the...
- Clark Goble: MirrorMirror (9) the problem with that is that people are able to persuade...
Notes From All Over
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ freemasonry ’
February 2, 2012 | 3 commentsBy Kent Larsen