Jensine was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 1837, her parents’ youngest child. Her father died when she was 4, her mother when she was 12; she probably spent her youth in the household of one of her much older brothers. In1857 Jensine was married to Frants Christian Grundvig, a young joiner who had come to Copenhagen a few years earlier to learn his trade. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: I would recommend the need to effectively use time in planning...
- Mark B.: If we have “weak” ward councils, then it’s even more important...
- sch: Theresa: have you attending many ward councils?
- Thoroughly Modified Millie: OK, Mark B., I will admit that there was too much snark in my...
- A Turtle Named Mack: I am not looking forward to Elder Packer’s death, but...
- Dave: Glenn, I think I am saying that the phrase “unwritten order of things”...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 September September 23, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 September 2014 September 22, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014