Jensine was born in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 1837, her parents’ youngest child. Her father died when she was 4, her mother when she was 12; she probably spent her youth in the household of one of her much older brothers. In1857 Jensine was married to Frants Christian Grundvig, a young joiner who had come to Copenhagen a few years earlier to learn his trade. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seafloor Spreading, or Why I’m Mormon
- Jack: Clark: ” I think Adam’s asking what makes the historical events possible as a...
- p: Clark #22 since it is likely, yea, even exceeding likely, that none of the miraculous...
- Clark Goble: P (21) I agree that a fundamental issue is discovering the source, its nature...
Notes From All Over
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015