A friend of mine suggested a few months ago that ward Elder’s Quorums should stop helping members move. Why, he asks, should we be competing with businesses in our area? Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- Josh Smith: J Town (#13): “improperly implemented” — That’s a...
- EBK: I would just like to point out that teaching the youth about polygamy is not new. I...
- hope_for_things: The only thing I’m comfortable telling my kids about polygamy, is that...
- Mark B.: And that, of course, is why it’s so important to force people to come and...
- stephenchardy: SSM is often desired by the parents for their children, just like...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015