Estimates suggest that, on average, Americans behave as if they value a year of their life at, more or less, $100,000. This would put an average American life at a “revealed preferred” value of somewhere around $7 million. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A More Nuanced Approach to Scripture
- Steve Smith: Kent, I take it that by ‘gospel’ you mean the LDS church’s...
- Julie M. Smith: And by Julie, Kent meant Rachel.
- Kent Larsen: Steve Smith, FarSide and fbisti is there really no middle ground in talking...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Reports Show Alcohol’s Destructive Influence Worldwide July 9, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 9 July July 9, 2014
- Church Expands Use of Digital Devices for Missionary Work July 2, 2014
- Apostle Throws Out the First Pitch at Dodgers Game July 1, 2014
- How and When Were the First Mormon Sister Missionaries Called? This Video Explains June 30, 2014
- Church Leaders' Message Addresses Doctrine, Questions June 28, 2014