Estimates suggest that, on average, Americans behave as if they value a year of their life at, more or less, $100,000. This would put an average American life at a “revealed preferred” value of somewhere around $7 million. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Theory of the Church’s Statement on the Change in BSA Policy
- Tim: Trail life has specifically stated that Mormons aren’t allowed, at least as...
- RMM: Why not sign up with Trail Life USA? Because, first, they’re an objectionable...
- Richard Redick: Thank you for this analysis. I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, and...
- jeff hoyt: dedman; Thanks for the link. Interesting that the author was formerly general...
- dedman: Agree CJ and Marie — this is an interesting legal opinion, obviously from a...
Notes From All Over
- MOTION GRAPHIC: Helping the Needy; It's a Hand Up July 29, 2015
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015