While to some it may seem like “the work of salvation” is about missionary work, the Church takes a much broader view. In this chapter of Handbook 2, the work of salvation is defined as including “member missionary work, convert retention, activation of less-active members, temple and family history work, and teaching the gospel.” Clearly salvation doesn’t end with baptism. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Recommended NT Resources, part 3: History and Commentary
- Daniel Watkins: Ah, I see it was on an earlier list!
- Daniel Watkins: Another book that I think should be on the list is Jesus Through Middle...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
- Laura Bush and Daughter Jenna to Keynote RootsTech 2015 December 12, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ fellowshipping ’
September 3, 2011 | 14 commentsBy Kent Larsen