I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Magic and Mechanisms
- Nate: Great post Nathaniel! I believe the existence of plates and angels helped Joseph and...
- Martin James: Mary Ann, Wow. That was a well thought out reply and I appreciate it. I...
- Mary Ann: Why is CZ or glass valued less than diamonds? To the naked eye, CZ & glass...
- Julie M. Smith: Re #37: please be careful not to conflate the idea that women are...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: I watched the program with my wife, daughter, and granddaughters....
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014