In the final minutes of his visit with the Nephites (3 Nephi 27), Christ makes clear that the church established for the Nephites must bear his name and teach his gospel. He even specifies elements of his gospel: the atonement and resurrection, the final judgment, repentance, baptism, faith in Jesus Christ, the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. I don’t think it would be very hard to connect any Mormon doctrine to this list. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- Josh Smith: Dave, I read the Hales article posted above. I’m discouraged. And more...
- Old Man: Dave, I appreciate this discussion and I do like Hardy’s work. Thanks for...
- Dave: And as long as I am adding links on this suddenly hot topic, here is another: Laura...
- Mark B.: I’m still wondering where the “c” is in Fliegerabwehrkanone.
- mirrorrorrim: Alison, that makes it even funnier. For Sister Rosemary Wixom in particular,...
- Nathaniel Givens: Trond- You’ve contrasted one implausible and extreme scenario to...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015