In February, 2008, noted religious author Karen Armstrong was awarded the TED Prize, and her wish for the world was to gather a council of Christian, Muslim, Jewish, and other spiritual leaders to draw up a “Charter for Compassion.” Read more »
- For Zion – Part 6
- Rosalynde: And Robert, what in the world were you doing posting at 4:37 AM? (You must be...
- Rosalynde: Ben, thanks for this. Just to get a bit more specific about Joe’s...
- p: Actually, #41, sorry -
- p: #42, perhaps, even, a day of Semi-Annual Conference devoted to a full, unbiased &...
Notes From All Over
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ ecumenicism ’
I came across a news item (here and here) this morning that gives background on the 25 members of the President’s Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships, and it made me wonder a little about LDS participation in this kind of group. Shouldn’t there be a Mormon on this council? Read more »