This post is a follow up to my two previous posts As Much As I Know Anything and What It Would Take To Not Believe. I have to start out by clarifying something that I didn’t define well enough in a previous post. I made the statement that we cannot not believe, but that depends on a definition of belief that isn’t universal and that I should have made more clear. Obviously we can choose to not believe in lots of things individually. But when I think about belief I have something more holistic and systemic in mind. Our... Read more »
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- stephenchardy: Jeff Walsh: I suspect that you may be trolling, but I will take the bait...
- Jack of Hearts: From the document I linked above, pages 10-12. “Proposed Scriptural...
- Jeff walsh: So if there is no scriptual basis explain what Abraham was saying in Abr...
- Jim F.: Rosalynde, this was a good piece: well-written with an important point. Thank you....
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks very much, Rosalynde. BTW, I’m not able to go to the MTA...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘ Doubt ’
Since we’re not doing open threads during the sessions of conference, we’re trying to start comment threads at the end of the session, so that once you have heard and thought a little about the entire session and the individual talks. So take your notes during the sessions, and let us know after the session is over. Here’s a few thoughts on Saturday Afternoon’s session of conference. I’d welcome your thoughts also. Read more »