If you're feeling moved upon to bring together a community of your own, here are some approaches you might consider. I've divided them into two sections: organic and venture. Organic approaches to community building grow fairly naturally out of everyday living. They may sound mundane -- you're probably already doing some of them -- but that doesn't mean the resulting relationships are any less rewarding. In contrast, venture approaches to community building take significant planning, time, and money. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jack of Hearts: “Coming now to your statements that David O McKay supposedly set up...
- Jeff walsh: I feel I must disabuse the minds of those who seem to assume that my comments...
- Scott Roskelley: Brigham does not propose a method on how to implement 107:27, which...
Notes From All Over
- Ground Broken for First Central Africa Temple February 12, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Invites Fans to Join Virtual Hallelujah Chorus February 12, 2016
- With Kinshasa Temple Groundbreaking, Church Growing Rapidly in Africa February 12, 2016
- Freedmen's Bureau Project Reaches Halfway Point February 12, 2016
- Church Urges “Cautious Approach” on Medical Marijuana Issue in Utah February 12, 2016
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016