If you're feeling moved upon to bring together a community of your own, here are some approaches you might consider. I've divided them into two sections: organic and venture. Organic approaches to community building grow fairly naturally out of everyday living. They may sound mundane -- you're probably already doing some of them -- but that doesn't mean the resulting relationships are any less rewarding. In contrast, venture approaches to community building take significant planning, time, and money. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Genesis- Various thoughts and notes on a Saturday night.
- Terry H: In speaking privately with Hugh Nibley about this issue (in the late 1980s), he...
- Julie M. Smith: It’s weird to me that CES is OK being upfront about the authorship...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015