If you're feeling moved upon to bring together a community of your own, here are some approaches you might consider. I've divided them into two sections: organic and venture. Organic approaches to community building grow fairly naturally out of everyday living. They may sound mundane -- you're probably already doing some of them -- but that doesn't mean the resulting relationships are any less rewarding. In contrast, venture approaches to community building take significant planning, time, and money. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Magic and Mechanisms
- Silfo: Nathaniel, You make a great point in 36 regarding the sanitation of death in...
- Nathaniel Givens: Steve Smith- Modern science… isn’t necessarily disproving the...
- Mary Ann: Steve, you are funny. Many Mormons outside the Mormon Corridor would be less...
- Hedgehog: #34 Really. Because when I just looked very briefly general conference is dated...
- forwardjoe: Geoff – Aus, I am curious what you mean by if the next prophet was...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 September 2014 September 30, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: Preparing for a Worldwide General Conference September 30, 2014
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014