If you're feeling moved upon to bring together a community of your own, here are some approaches you might consider. I've divided them into two sections: organic and venture. Organic approaches to community building grow fairly naturally out of everyday living. They may sound mundane -- you're probably already doing some of them -- but that doesn't mean the resulting relationships are any less rewarding. In contrast, venture approaches to community building take significant planning, time, and money. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Member of the Church
- Brad L: Claiming the imprimatur of marriage for a homosexual relationship, and making it...
- Brad L: So where there are not willing “parents” to give consent, the rule is that the...
- ji: Withholding baptism from the children of willing parents is virtually unheard of. I...
- Clark Goble: Jared (33) I think George W. Bush and Jimmy Carter are both excellent...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: D&C 77 is not talking about the length of time involved in...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in Pictures: Enjoy the Spirit of Christmas on Temple Square December 1, 2015
- Church Launches ‘A Savior Is Born’ Christmas Initiative November 29, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015