The District of Utah has had a busy week. As I'm sure you heard (and if you haven't, you ought to read Kaimi's post first), Utah's ban on same-sex marriage has been struck down as unconstitutional. A week ago, in the wake of the decision that didn't actually legalize polygamy, I looked at the potential tax consequences of that decision and, fairly anti-climatically, determined that there were none. Plenty of electrons will be spilled going over this decision but, again, I suspect that the tax consequences will be underexplored. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- James Olsen: Jared vdH et al: This is a fairly simple one in my mind – the point of...
- Jared vdH: @Mark B (31) – Since you appear to have experienced this in the past how...
- mwolv: I’ve always thought it would be great to issue testimony meeting vouchers to...
- FarSide: I understand, SilverRain. But you should know that there is nothing particularly...
- SilverRain: Thank you, FarSide. I shall definitely look them up once I’m out of the...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014