I received an unexpected and fun email message after we began selecting the 2008 Mormon of the Year from Times and Seasons reader Last Lemming, who had made his own selections for Mormon of the Year for each year since 1950! In this first of three posts, we will include his suggestions for the years 1950 through 1969. We will follow on Wednesday morning with his picks for 1970 through 1989 and on Friday morning for 1990 through 2007. I suspect as these posts get into more familiar and more recent territory, more of you will have comments and... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- On Not Giving a Fig for Historicity Debates
- Julie M. Smith: And . . . thanks for the discussion.
- p: TWO EGGS A DAY?! Joel Winter, the first thing I thought of when I got up this morning...
- p: Joel #136 you make me thankful for the Enlightenment. There is no homosexual...
- Steve Smith: Wow, amazing story, and book. I’d love to read it.
Notes From All Over
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | February 19, 2015 February 19, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 19 February 2015 February 19, 2015
- Family History Enthusiasts Gather in Utah for RootsTech 2015 February 17, 2015
- Seventh-day Adventist Leader Speaks at Brigham Young University February 13, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought ’
January 12, 2009 | 45 commentsBy Kent Larsen