I was surprised a week ago when a senior missionary serving in our ward said that the Church is struggling to get senior missionaries, something that an article in the Deseret News last week confirmed. But my senior missionary friend went further than the article did, saying that the number of senior missionaries has declined by 40% in the past decade. Read more »
- All the Lights Were Red: Thinking About Reform in Mormonism
- Veston: While I can see it opening a number of other issues, move the decisions of length...
- Brad L: Yes, Ivan, there isn’t too much point in discussion over your gross...
- Jonathan Green: Brad L.: Actually, yes, cutting the length of obligatory Sunday meetings...
- Rachel Woodhouse: I agree with Joanne on the name of the database, please don’t put...
- your food allergy is fake: #54 “. . but that does not mean they are the same, nor...
- Joseph M: Depending on How you count Elder Renlund between 16 and 20% of the top...
Notes From All Over
- Elder Sitati Addresses Race, Self-Reliance and Church Growth in Africa October 12, 2015
- New Presiding Bishopric Announced October 9, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites October 9, 2015 October 9, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Reflections of General Conference Fall 2015 October 9, 2015
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Demographics ’
For Pioneer Day, the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religious & Public Life released its report on Mormonism, based on responses to its 2007 Religious Landscape Survey. I was surprised that the initial coverage was so mundane, but when I read the report, so many details were fascinating! Read more »