Temptation is a constant. We all struggle with temptation to do that which we should not, and often these temptations involve significant sin or things that could lead to significant sin. Worse, as Joseph’s story indicates, even when we have acted properly, we can be seen as a sinner or in error, and treated accordingly. Sometimes this is because others are mistaken, and other times it is because those who judge have... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- jader3rd: The challenge is what it means to not be disrespectful of a person who has a...
- Martin James: Conceptually. the root of this is that the church is reminding people that...
- Clark Goble: Dave (23) I’ll lay good odds the phrasing for the law of chastity will...
Notes From All Over
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015
- Church Leaders Call for Better Observance of Sabbath Day June 30, 2015
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Helps Provide Immunizations Around the World June 29, 2015