David Henry Huish, born in the Mormon colony of Morelos, Sonora, Mexico in 1906, and Keith Wynder Burt, born in the Mormon colony of Cardston, Alberta, Canada in 1908, met in the Mission Home in Salt Lake City late in 1928, after both young men had been called to serve missions in South America. After finishing their few days’ training in Salt Lake – which did not include language training – the two young men traveled together by train, via Denver, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., to New York City. They spent two and a half days exploring New York,... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- CAS: Alison, the quote you reference from Elder Holland actually supports Pierce’s...
- Alison Moore Smith: Robert: …when they claim to be in tune with God all the time, making...
- Steve Smith: “It seems the juggling act for some of us is to recognize the deep...
Notes From All Over
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ David H. Huish ’
April 3, 2009 | no commentsBy Ardis E. Parshall