After due consideration the staff of Times and Seasons has selected Darius Gray as the 2013 Mormon of the Year, our annual designation of the Mormon who had the greatest impact or influence on Mormons and Mormonism during the year. Read more »
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jack of Hearts: From the document I linked above, pages 10-12. “Proposed Scriptural...
- Jeff walsh: So if there is no scriptual basis explain what Abraham was saying in Abr...
- Jack of Hearts: sch: Precisely. Jeff wrote, “The adversary is the master of dece[i]t...
- Jim F.: Rosalynde, this was a good piece: well-written with an important point. Thank you....
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks very much, Rosalynde. BTW, I’m not able to go to the MTA...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘ Darius Gray ’
This final of three posts, covers Times and Seasons reader Last Lemming’s suggestions for Mormon of the Year for the years 1990 through 2007. We already posted on Monday his picks for 1950 through 1969 and on Wednesday 1970 through 1989. I suspect as these posts get into more familiar and more recent territory, more of you will have comments and suggestions about who Last Lemming suggested and who should have been suggested instead. Read more »