We were headed to the car. As we left the building, my wife slid her arm in mine, in part because the sidewalk was still slick after the snowstorm earlier in the week. And when we reached the curb and waited for the light to cross the street, my personal space was invaded. Read more »
- Privilege and the Family
- SilverRain: As someone who has been through domestic violence as a Mormon, having another...
- Frank Pellett: juliathepoet (29) – “Let’s also be honest that the lack of...
- WalkerW: Nothing gets by you, Chris.
- Dave Banack: Thanks for the comments, everyone. I’m going to close down the comment...
- Leo: In DC 132 –the 3 laws governing polygamy–1. wife consent 2. virgin 3. not...
- Alison Moore Smith: Hedgehog, very interesting article. I lived in England for a bit when...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ culture ’
I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »