I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What Are the “Blessings of the Priesthood”?A More Nuanced Approach to Scripture
- Steve Smith: Cameron, I was mainly taking on the centrist attitude toward the LDS...
- Cameron N.: Steve, I don’t think your flat earth example is the best analogy. One is...
- Steve Smith: Kent, I take it that by ‘gospel’ you mean the LDS church’s...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Reports Show Alcohol’s Destructive Influence Worldwide July 9, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 9 July July 9, 2014
- Church Expands Use of Digital Devices for Missionary Work July 2, 2014
- Apostle Throws Out the First Pitch at Dodgers Game July 1, 2014
- How and When Were the First Mormon Sister Missionaries Called? This Video Explains June 30, 2014
- Church Leaders' Message Addresses Doctrine, Questions June 28, 2014