I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Guest Post- Taking Six Years to Teach the Book of Mormon
- Pacumeni: Ten years ago, I was called to teach an adult institute class for the wards in...
- Matt: I would love to hear of there are any take aways that could be applied to Sunday...
- Clay Cook: I just finished a two year course in our stake on the BoM. I also used Brant...
Notes From All Over
- Church Commemorates War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 8, 2015 May 8, 2015