I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Julie M. Smith: Keith, great advice and great idea to put it in an email. I’d...
- Keith: When I was a bishop of a Student Ward, I would give this general advice in an email...
- effervescentfrancois: Great comments, Rosemary! I wonder if general authorities receive...
- effervescentfrancois: end of 3rd line–”when no one would discuss”
- effervescentfrancois: How do General Authorities, and other Church leaders, receive...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014