I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jeff walsh: stephenchardy I have just seen your missive so I will take another couple of...
- Jeff walsh: Jack of Hearts The historian I was referring to was D Michael Quinn who was...
- stephenchardy: Jeff Walsh: I suspect that you may be trolling, but I will take the bait...
- Jim F.: Rosalynde, this was a good piece: well-written with an important point. Thank you....
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks very much, Rosalynde. BTW, I’m not able to go to the MTA...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016