I heard the following story at Sam Wellers about some local LDS Church units and selling books. I don’t know when this happened or who it was — no doubt someone here knows the story better than I do, or knows of a similar story — but it strikes me as the kind of thing that happens sometimes among LDS Church members. It seems some stake along the Wasatch Front did their stake history, and after selling copies to everyone in the stake who wanted one, had a lot of leftover copies. So they packed them up in someone’s... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- About Social Media
- J Town: “It can seem sometimes to web surfers, like me, that speech online is overly...
- Dave: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Geoff (#3), nothing was said directly about...
- Nathaniel Givens: I really like your analogy, DQ. Thanks.
- DQ: Nate, To come at your comment from a different direction. Gardening is good for a...
- Nathaniel Givens: Nate- But to question mankind’s desire to eliminate it represents a kind...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014