The Teachings of Joseph Fielding Smith lesson 17 covers “Sealing Power and Temple Blessings,” the ordinances restored through the priesthood which lead to our salvation, for salvation in the eternal kingdom is dependent on sealing, both to parents, to spouse and to children. The following poems addresses the role of sealing in our understanding of priesthood and of salvation. Read more »
- Who killed Goliath? CSI in Jerusalem
- Amanda: Interesting! CSI Jerusalem will be busy with all these OT cold cases….
- Wilfried: Thanks, Walter, for the fascinating investigation. Heroism in bigger-than-life...
- Steve Smith: ji, hope comes because of something: a fortunate change of circumstances, a...
- Stephen Wight: Regarding my statement (#55) “Perhaps the situation is thus: we...
- ji: Yes, Steve, you can voluntarily choose to feel hope in a particular path — if...
Notes From All Over
- Montreal Mormon Flash Mob Musically Shares Christmas Message December 22, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ complementary ’
The doctrine of eternal marriage, discussed in D&C Gospel Doctrine lesson 31, is clearly tied to the priesthood (the authority by which such marriages are performed) and to salvation, for salvation in the eternal kingdom is dependent on sealing, both to parents, to spouse and to children. The following poems addresses the role of sealing in our understanding of priesthood and of salvation. Read more »