Could we make zion building into a hobby? Like scrapbooking, except that it requires a little more money. And instead of gathering memories in a binder, you would gather loved ones in a community. Anyway, here are some visual examples of intentional communities that exist here in the United States and Canada. Read more »
- The Three Neophytes
- Bjørn: The issue relating to greater cultural diversity (and thereby greater cultural...
- whizzbang: Apostles come from all shapes and sizes, some are very well educated and some...
- mirrorrorrim: I have a couple of thoughts about this. First, I think most people are...
- WalkerW: “Adam was placed in the Garden of Eden “to dress it and to keep it”...
- Mike: Six days shalt thou labor… I suggest that half or even most of Sabbath...
Notes From All Over
- New Presiding Bishopric Announced October 9, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites October 9, 2015 October 9, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Reflections of General Conference Fall 2015 October 9, 2015
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ cohousing ’
Lifestyle is about the flow of daily living. It is not about the grand mission and purpose of the community (that's the program), but rather, it is the community's values, norms, and expectations. A good demonstration of lifestyle (as opposed to program) can be seen in the cohousing movement. Read more »