Could we make zion building into a hobby? Like scrapbooking, except that it requires a little more money. And instead of gathering memories in a binder, you would gather loved ones in a community. Anyway, here are some visual examples of intentional communities that exist here in the United States and Canada. Read more »
- On Conflation; or, Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater in 1911
- Clark Goble: John I’m really sympathetic to this view. (I should note I’m not...
- John Lundwall: From my forthcoming book, Mythos and Cosmos: Mind and Meaning in the Oral...
- John Lundwall: CG #5 “I know that you pointed out that the Book of Mormon is a...
Notes From All Over
- Church Commemorates War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 8, 2015 May 8, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ cohousing ’
Lifestyle is about the flow of daily living. It is not about the grand mission and purpose of the community (that's the program), but rather, it is the community's values, norms, and expectations. A good demonstration of lifestyle (as opposed to program) can be seen in the cohousing movement. Read more »