Could we make zion building into a hobby? Like scrapbooking, except that it requires a little more money. And instead of gathering memories in a binder, you would gather loved ones in a community. Anyway, here are some visual examples of intentional communities that exist here in the United States and Canada. Read more »
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #13The Only True and Living Opinion
- rogerdhansen: It would be my feeling that most LDS sisters would feel that greater female...
- rah: “Traditionalists are at a disadvantage..neutral ground…when we think one...
- Rockwell: Much effort has been expended to harmonize the different scriptural accounts and...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Open House Tickets for Payson Utah Temple Now Available April 13, 2015
- Religious Freedom and Fairness for All April 13, 2015
- "Because He Lives" Initiative Spreads Easter Message to Millions April 8, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 April 2015 April 6, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ cohousing ’
Lifestyle is about the flow of daily living. It is not about the grand mission and purpose of the community (that's the program), but rather, it is the community's values, norms, and expectations. A good demonstration of lifestyle (as opposed to program) can be seen in the cohousing movement. Read more »