Could we make zion building into a hobby? Like scrapbooking, except that it requires a little more money. And instead of gathering memories in a binder, you would gather loved ones in a community. Anyway, here are some visual examples of intentional communities that exist here in the United States and Canada. Read more »
- Small Group DynamicsThe Perversity of Orthodoxy
- Sasha Apanasenko: I find it saddening on a site that purports to be for faithful...
- heather y: I just want to point out that RS budgets cover a whole bunch of compassionate...
- jcobabe: To be forthcoming, I should be clear that in reference to donations to BSA and...
- Kif: George S #4 and Suleyman #16 — We tried donating to the YW’s program in a...
Notes From All Over
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015
- First Latter-day Saint Temple in Indiana Dedicated August 23, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ cohousing ’
Lifestyle is about the flow of daily living. It is not about the grand mission and purpose of the community (that's the program), but rather, it is the community's values, norms, and expectations. A good demonstration of lifestyle (as opposed to program) can be seen in the cohousing movement. Read more »