Could we make zion building into a hobby? Like scrapbooking, except that it requires a little more money. And instead of gathering memories in a binder, you would gather loved ones in a community. Anyway, here are some visual examples of intentional communities that exist here in the United States and Canada. Read more »
- For Zion – Part 4
- Carey Foushee: “Zion that reservoir of unarticulated hope for the faithful”...
- Robert C.: Excellent post, Ben — I’m anxious to read your next post.
- Brent Crash Allen: Hmmm. I dig the scriptural angle…but what were the scriptures?...
Notes From All Over
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | February 19, 2015 February 19, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 19 February 2015 February 19, 2015
- Family History Enthusiasts Gather in Utah for RootsTech 2015 February 17, 2015
- Seventh-day Adventist Leader Speaks at Brigham Young University February 13, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ cohousing ’
Lifestyle is about the flow of daily living. It is not about the grand mission and purpose of the community (that's the program), but rather, it is the community's values, norms, and expectations. A good demonstration of lifestyle (as opposed to program) can be seen in the cohousing movement. Read more »