A new issue of The Mormon Review is available, with Christopher C. Jones’s review of The Madonna of 115th Street by Robert Orsi. The article is available at: Christopher C. Jones, “Meanings of Mormon Devotion: Robert Orsi and the Possibilities of Studying Mormon Lived Religion ,” The Mormon Review, vol.2 no. 2 For more information about MR, please take a look at the prospectus by our editor-in-chief Richard Bushman (“Out of the Best Books: Introducing The Mormon Review,” The Mormon Review, vol.1 no.1 ). In addition to our website, you can have The Mormon Review delivered to... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Modern Christology, Part 2
- Martin James: Of course, but it is also the idea that not everybody is.
- Clark Goble: Martin, Mormonism is the idea that everyone should be part of the chosen...
- Martin James: Furthermore, we are plenty clear about who Christ is, what we need to clear...
- (David) Brent Smith (Clifton, Virginia): Beyond this semantic discussion, valuable as it...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
Posts Tagged ‘ Christopher C. Jones ’
MR: “Meanings of Mormon Devotion: Robert Orsi and the Possibilities of Studying Mormon Lived Religion”
September 13, 2010 | 7 commentsBy Mormon Review