The 10 chapters in this week’s Sunday School lesson (#31) are among the most exciting in the Book of Mormon—at least if you are a 10-year-old boy. They tell the story of Captain Moroni, the battles he fought for freedom, and his “Title of Liberty.” Of course, even for adults they are important chapters, detailing a struggle for liberty and raising the kind of questions that so many in the world have to face, even today, when addressing what kind of government their country needs. Even in most western democracies, the issues of liberty have at least a peripheral... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Women and the Church – Constructively Engaging the Arguments
- Naismith: ….as we’ve discussed before,* there has been very specific, very strong...
- Josh Smith: Doh! Now receiving email notifications. Sorry.
- Josh Smith: James, thank you for taking the time and energy to write this post. As others...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
Posts Tagged ‘ Captain Moroni ’
July 30, 2012 | one commentBy Kent Larsen