The 10 chapters in this week’s Sunday School lesson (#31) are among the most exciting in the Book of Mormon—at least if you are a 10-year-old boy. They tell the story of Captain Moroni, the battles he fought for freedom, and his “Title of Liberty.” Of course, even for adults they are important chapters, detailing a struggle for liberty and raising the kind of questions that so many in the world have to face, even today, when addressing what kind of government their country needs. Even in most western democracies, the issues of liberty have at least a peripheral... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Church Sticks with Boys
- heather y: I just want to point out that RS budgets cover a whole bunch of compassionate...
- jcobabe: To be forthcoming, I should be clear that in reference to donations to BSA and...
- Kif: George S #4 and Suleyman #16 — We tried donating to the YW’s program in a...
Notes From All Over
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015
- First Latter-day Saint Temple in Indiana Dedicated August 23, 2015
- Frankfurt Germany Temple to Close for Renovation August 20, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Captain Moroni ’
July 30, 2012 | one commentBy Kent Larsen