We’ve all heard of Mormon crickets. But did you know that there are not just one, but half a dozen types of Mormon butterfly? They’re named for their practice of polygamy (heh), and they’re beautiful. The Great Mormon butterfly (Males are blue or black, females have striking speckled patterns of red, black and gray). Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Lay your gifts on the padded bench
- Gander: You are a blessing to all of us, Rosalynde.
- Tim: “my attitude is a privilege of my safe and secure life, in which I have little...
- Kevin Barney: As Paul told the Corinthians, “the greatest of these is love.”
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016