We’ve all heard of Mormon crickets. But did you know that there are not just one, but half a dozen types of Mormon butterfly? They’re named for their practice of polygamy (heh), and they’re beautiful. The Great Mormon butterfly (Males are blue or black, females have striking speckled patterns of red, black and gray). Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Theory of the Church’s Statement on the Change in BSA Policy
- bfwebster: It’s good to keep in mind that the (now) 2nd most senior apostle is...
- jimbob: “The rule of law, like everything else, has become politicized, and this is...
- Shawn Tucker: Hold the phone: there is even more related news! http://motabenquirer.blog...
- jeff hoyt: dedman; Thanks for the link. Interesting that the author was formerly general...
- dedman: Agree CJ and Marie — this is an interesting legal opinion, obviously from a...
Notes From All Over
- MOTION GRAPHIC: Helping the Needy; It's a Hand Up July 29, 2015
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015