Last week I was in Cedar City for my annual visit to the Utah Shakespearean Festival, which has brought a lot of pleasure to my family for the past 24 years, thanks to the nearly 50-year-old impossible dream of a returned missionary, Fred Adams. His success is, today, an interesting counterpoint to other impossible dreams. Read more »
- On Conflation; or, Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater in 1911
- Brad L: Here it is.
- Josh Smith: DQ, I’m not sure what you’re saying. I went back and read my...
- Brad L: it’s not the backwards conservatives saying the debate is over. Eldon...
- Another Joel: “Esau who squandered his birthright for a bowl of soup” Speaking...
- Michael McNew: As stated in this radio show: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=H37793fEQ2s...
Notes From All Over
- Church Commemorates War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 8, 2015 May 8, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ Burma ’
Yettaw, who is Mormon according to several news reports, is now in detention in a Burmese jail. Worse, he has managed to get Burma‘s Nobel Peace Prize laureate Aung San Suu Kyi, who was nearing the end of house arrest under a 6-year sentence, arrested also. Read more »