Key to this is our ability to strip ourselves of pretense; to lay bare our faults, our doubts, and our struggles. It is a refreshing - and frightening - experience to be completely candid, to trust the others within the group to listen and respect our experiences, even as they candidly respond and criticize. It can be brutal at times, but behind that brutality is always a sense of love and friendship. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- In Your Heart and Mind
- Michelle: ” I agree that God is good, but good existed before God. IMO He learned...
- James Olsen: I’ve been trying for years to get clearer about this, without a...
- fbisti: To clarify, or addend to my comment #2: Many aspects of the Church’s...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 5 September September 5, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014