The first weekend of April is a time when we look for information, for an understanding of the changes that have happened in the last six months and how that will help us prepare for the next six months. This is because the first weekend of April begins the baseball season. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “A New Affirmation on Marriage”: A sneer at the Mormon Church?
- Steve Smith: I don’t think that the document about marriage most intended as a...
- IDIAT: I’m the only member of my family, had no one there in the temple with me when...
- DQ: I’ll turn it around a bit from the direction of the comments. I don’t see...
- Ben S: Actually, I like Raymond’s kickstarter suggestion. Five years ago, I posted...
- Jo7nes: Please, Grant Hardy, teach this course. Couldn’t we do it on-line via...
Notes From All Over
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- Vatican Summit: Global Faith Leaders Discuss Marriage November 17, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014