Presidential campaigns aside, one of the first political races I can remember paying attention to growing up was the 1990 congressional race between Karl Snow and new comer Bill Orton to fill retiring Rep. Howard C. Nielson’s 3rd District congressional seat. I was 12 at the time and delivered the Utah County Journal, a free area newspaper. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Magic and Mechanisms
- Silfo: It may not have been deception, all spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure....
- IsaacH: #19 Dave Richards, I think you are right, if you’re willing to accept the...
- Cameron N: @Naismith (29) they wouldn’t be turned away, and official invitations...
- SilverRain: For a leader, I far prefer an old person who knows they don’t know...
- Naismith: Re 23, about gerontocracy I appreciate your perspective from down under, but...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014