A good friend, while studying constitutional law for the bar exam this summer, emailed me some thoughts he scribbled down when he should have been hacking away at a few more MBE questions on judicial review. Instead, however, he hammered out a constitutional analysis on the justiciability of prayers. You see, in case you weren’t aware, in order to receive an answer to a prayer, one’s prayer must involve a “case or controversy” that is fit for review. So, without further adieu, allow me to present the doctrine of revelatory justiciability (a.k.a., what studying for the bar does to... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A 9-year-old Child’s Notes on Gen Conf Sat afternoon
- Matt W.: hey 9 year old, great notes.
- Jax: So my wife was bemoaning out loud, “Will my kids never hear the words...
- Tina: Thank you 9-year-old Child! You confirm what I’ve come to believe: that too...
- Matt W.: Great job 17 year old.
- Brad Brewer: As a seminary teacher of 17 year old students, I loved this perspective. Not...
- Matt W.: wow, impressive 12 year old
Notes From All Over
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction October 2, 2015
- Children’s Handprints Displayed on Temple Square October 1, 2015