… and if you had lived in the Mormon Corridor or somewhere else with a fully organized Primary, you would have become a Trail-Builder when you turned 10 in 1925, and you would have received one of the new “First Year Books” to track your progress during the year as your learned to do some really cool boy stuff. Your handbook was decorated with the pine tree, your class emblem, and you learned how this tree represented the kind of boy you were learning to be: Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- When to Disobey
- Tim: When I was an EQP, I would’ve much rather had people say no to callings like...
- Michelle: I also really love this from Elder Holland. I think it’s relevant. From...
- Michelle: Nathaniel, thanks for this. I can relate to Alison’s comment about feeling...
Notes From All Over
- Church to Send Email Messages to Members Worldwide November 25, 2014
- The Voice of Religious Conscience November 25, 2014
- Mormons Join Christians Around the World to Celebrate the Bible November 25, 2014
- Violin Phenom Lindsey Stirling to Live Chat Online with Mormon Youth November 24, 2014
- Faith Online: In Your Own Words | 21 November 2014 November 21, 2014
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014