Perhaps the most dramatic incident in gospel doctrine lesson #14 is Enos’ prayer; an example that has no doubt led many LDS Church members to wonder about their persistence and perseverance in prayer. Indeed, Enos’ story of his prayer is generally taken as a lesson in how to pray and what prayer means. It might also be said that Mormonism began with a prayer, and an answer to that prayer that came by way of a vision. That fact, as well as many other examples of prayer, is common in Mormon literature. However, few poems actually discuss the role... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The random thoughts and perspectives of a 17-year-old kid about the Sat. Morning Gen Conf sessionA 9-year-old Child’s Notes on Gen Conf Sat afternoonReading Nephi – 1:7-17
- Clark Goble: Sadly no Kindle version. But yeah $37 is fairly reasonable.
- Terry H: Clark. I’ll bide my time for something longer on Alma 12-13. I agree 100%...
- James Olsen: Katie — you’re quite welcome, thanks for joining the conversation.
Notes From All Over
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction October 2, 2015
- Children’s Handprints Displayed on Temple Square October 1, 2015