Despair is, I think, one of the most difficult parts of the human condition. While the sources of our despair today are very different from those suffered by the early saints, the feelings are just as real and difficult. Where do we turn for peace? The following poem explores the despair we all feel—the same discussed in Doctrine and Covenants Gospel Doctrine lesson #28—and provides an answer to it. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Women in General Conference: It’s Not a “Primary Voice”
- EBK: I’m with rah on this one. I think what a lot of people consider the primary...
- J Town: I always call it “the spiritual voice” and it’s not unique to...
- rah: Ask (the boggernacle) and ye shall receive. :) Maybe you can suggest to him doing an...
- Terry H: So, over the weekend I notice how Indiana was being bashed for passing and...
- stephenchardy: There is an ongoing series of invited speakers at BYU on the topic of the...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015