Despair is, I think, one of the most difficult parts of the human condition. While the sources of our despair today are very different from those suffered by the early saints, the feelings are just as real and difficult. Where do we turn for peace? The following poem explores the despair we all feel—the same discussed in Doctrine and Covenants Gospel Doctrine lesson #28—and provides an answer to it. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Unwritten Order of Things, Revisited
- Hedgehog: “Often the Spirit is repulsed by humorous experiences or jokes when the...
- effervescentfrancois: A good explanation of some of the reasons why I have asked to be...
- Mark B.: I don’t think it was the “shouting” of the deleted comment that...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 September 2014 September 22, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014