Despair is, I think, one of the most difficult parts of the human condition. While the sources of our despair today are very different from those suffered by the early saints, the feelings are just as real and difficult. Where do we turn for peace? The following poem explores the despair we all feel—the same discussed in Doctrine and Covenants Gospel Doctrine lesson #28—and provides an answer to it. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “That They Might Have Joy”: Conquering Shame Through At-one-MentOn Ben Carson’s Adventism, Creationism, and the Bible
- mirrorrorrim: Raymond Swenson, I agree that Ben Carson’s beliefs are very different...
- Raymond Swenson: Apart from belief in God being creator of the earth, Adam, Eve, and the...
Notes From All Over
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
- Worldwide Mormon Leaders Cheryl Esplin and Neill Marriott Visit Women and Children in Asia November 20, 2015
- First Presidency Expresses Love, Support for French People November 14, 2015