Despair is, I think, one of the most difficult parts of the human condition. While the sources of our despair today are very different from those suffered by the early saints, the feelings are just as real and difficult. Where do we turn for peace? The following poem explores the despair we all feel—the same discussed in Doctrine and Covenants Gospel Doctrine lesson #28—and provides an answer to it. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Covenant and SpeechData, Doctrines, & Doubts: Improving Gospel Instruction
- Walker Wright: Alison, Thanks for the welcome. I agree that trying to nail down doctrine...
- Alison Moore Smith: Walker, welcome! And thank you for the great post. :) Doctrines, he...
- fbisti: First, excellent post, excellent talk. I am always in awe of those that can...
- Chris Henrichsen: Let us hope this works out better than my guest stint. :)
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015