Some weeks ago a friend (an archaeologist and therefore a man of science) and I were discussing a nature writer who was coming to town to promote his latest book. I asked my friend if he liked this writer’s work. He said he did. I said that I did, too, and that I thought this writer one of the better nature writers out there. My friend agreed then added, “Although I wonder if a lot of them aren’t actually writing fiction.” Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Polygamy: Public Practice
- Eric: #7 Josh Smith, I stand with you. There is absolutely no way I will rationalize or...
- Josh Smith: Dave, I read the Hales article posted above. I’m discouraged. And more...
- Old Man: Dave, I appreciate this discussion and I do like Hardy’s work. Thanks for...
- Mark B.: I’m still wondering where the “c” is in Fliegerabwehrkanone.
- mirrorrorrim: Alison, that makes it even funnier. For Sister Rosemary Wixom in particular,...
- Nathaniel Givens: Trond- You’ve contrasted one implausible and extreme scenario to...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015