I’m pleased that Julie has begun a series of posts that cover this year’s lessons on the Book of Mormon. With this post I will begin a kind of companion series: Mormon poetry and literary texts that can accompany each week’s lessons. Since Mormon literature often gets short shrift (usually from those who haven’t actually read what they dismiss), I think that connecting this literature to a regular part of our worship may help members become more aware of and familiar with our culture. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Questions and Doubts
- Julia S: Clark, your statements about beliefs not being volitional are very comforting. It...
- Aaron T.: Clark – did I understand your first point to be “act like you...
- Clark Goble: Replying to comments (in reverse order) Blake (46) I think there would be...
- Robert C.: (Sorry, one more thought that ties my thoughts above to what you said in your...
- Robert C.: Ben, another excellent post. I wish I had time right now to engage you (and/or...
Notes From All Over
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 19 February 2015 February 19, 2015