During the fall, Sundays after Church are reserved, among a not insignificant but mostly male portion of Church members in the United States, as a time for enjoying a traditional American pastime—what one commentator described as “violence punctuated by committee meetings.” And the number of Mormons who are paid to participate in these meetings has approached 40 this year. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon Minimalism
- Clark Goble: Robert, if so (and I hope Adam chimes in), is inquiry or even musement really...
- Dan E.: Adam, I have what some might say is a liberal-leaning view of scripture, but when...
- Robert C.: Very nice, Adam. Clark #13, FWIW, my own reading of Adam’s larger project...
- Cat: I have two opposing points to make (my points are in opposition with each other). On...
- Clark Goble: As J. Golden said the Church must be true or the missionaries would have...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ American Football ’
August 31, 2011 | 39 commentsBy Kent Larsen