During the fall, Sundays after Church are reserved, among a not insignificant but mostly male portion of Church members in the United States, as a time for enjoying a traditional American pastime—what one commentator described as “violence punctuated by committee meetings.” And the number of Mormons who are paid to participate in these meetings has approached 40 this year. Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Theory of the Church’s Statement on the Change in BSA Policy
- Stewie: This comment thread is turning.. relax gentlemen :)
- John Lundwall: Owen: the answer is Candyland, Powder Puff Glen, Narnia, and the Shire.
- jader3rd: A gay Mormon might might have standing on the grounds that he is deprived of the...
- mirrorrorrim: Jax, it sounds like your family has an open dynamic that works for raising...
- SilverRain: Sorry for the slow response. I don’t spend as much time online as I once...
Notes From All Over
- MOTION GRAPHIC: Helping the Needy; It's a Hand Up July 29, 2015
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
Posts Tagged ‘ American Football ’
August 31, 2011 | 39 commentsBy Kent Larsen