For some time now I’ve been planning a series of posts looking at the LDS presence in different countries around the world. But unlike what has been done elsewhere, I want to find and present information that gives a view of what life may be like for most LDS Church members in that country. I also hope to give an idea of the development of Mormon culture in the country, mention a few of the well-known or notable citizens of that country who are Mormon, as well as a brief idea of the distribution and development of the Church... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Explain Maine
- Clark Goble: Yes, but there are people who can’t attend who I’d call Mormon....
- Frank Mcintyre: Clark, my thoughts on retention are similar to yours. But i guess...
- Trent: rickpowers (#22), a person who can’t wait to demand to be a scout leader? Now...
- Dave: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Sheldon (#20), interesting observation. The July...
- AA: Public Affairs has no opinions, mirrorrorim. It’s sole purpose, if you will is...
Notes From All Over
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015
- First Latter-day Saint Temple in Indiana Dedicated August 23, 2015
- Frankfurt Germany Temple to Close for Renovation August 20, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 19, 2015 August 19, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Appointed to Leadership Councils August 19, 2015